Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa - Mauritius
The elegant Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa sits on the majestic Le Morne Peninsula - it's this tranquil location and the luxurious all-suite accommodation that makes the hotel perfect for couples or indeed families looking for an intimate, relaxed hideaway.
Dinarobin Hotel offers the perfect mix of facilities for the active, with a peaceful atmosphere for those looking to relax. If you are after a luxury Mauritius hotel, Dinarobin has a lot to offer.
From a choice of eight superb restaurants, a magnificent spa, a whole host of free land and water sports to an 18-hole golf course. There's also the Club at Dinarobin – the only private members club concept on the island.
- Stunning 4 bedroom villas with private pool
- One of the finest luxury Mauritius hotels
- Treat yourself at the magnificent Spa Beachcomber
- Upgrade to a Club Suite
- Relax around one of the 5 garden pools
- Dine at a choice of eight restaurants
- New Zen Suites - adults only
- Privileged access to four golf courses on the island
From the peaceful haven of the adults only Zen Suites to luxurious and spacious Villas accommodation at Dinarobin oozes elegance and charm, perfect for couples looking for a idyllic retreat and families seeking a luxurious stay.
All Suites include:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning, private bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate W.C, dressing area, hair dryer, minibar, complimentary tea & coffee facilities, safe, ironing board and iron, international direct dialling telephone and television with satellite channels.
- Non-Smoking Policy:
- All rooms, restaurants, bars and public areas of the hotel are non-smoking areas.
DINAROBIN BEACHCOMBER GOLF RESORT & SPA
Villas at Dinarobin
The villas come exclusively with a personal valet service to ensure your every need is taken care of, a personal chef available upon request and two private golf carts and bicycles. Occupying the most spectacular part of the peninsula, the villas are bordered by a pure white beach framed by swaying palm trees. Get a taste of island life with an al fresco dining experience within the elegant outdoor gazebo, enjoy a refreshing dip in your private pool and make the most of the exclusive access of The Club at Dinarobin throughout your stay.
The Dinarobin villas include:
- Four bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Heated private pool and private beach
- Two private club cars
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Elegant gazebo with furniture
- Dedicated valet service
- Complimentary WIFI
- Access to the exclusive Club at Dinarobin
- Access to all the facilities at Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa and Paradis Hotel & Golf Club
- Maximum villa occupancy - 8 guests
- Villa size - 350-400 sqm
Restaurants and Bars
Embark on a journey of gastronomical excellence during your stay at Dinarobin, whether you want to enjoy a gourmet menu or experience casual beachfront dining each restaurant reflects a unique sense of elegance and flair for fine cuisine.
Bed and Breakfast. Half Board is available for a supplement. If staying on Half Board dinner is either buffet or the Chef's Daily menu, in selected restaurants only, with á la carte dishes available at a supplement. Occasionally a restaurant may close for a group booking or during Low Season. Whilst Dinarobin guests can also take advantage of the 4 restaurants available at Paradis, from time to time these may be reserved solely for Paradis guests.
Dress Code: During the day the dress code is casual, during the evening the restaurants prefer guests to be smart-casual, so shirts and trousers (full length) for men.
Non-Smoking Policy: The restaurants offer non-smoking and smoking sections.
The hotel's main restaurant is split into small dining areas and overlooks the lagoon
• L’Harmonie is open for breakfast 07:00 to 10:00, seasonal lunch 12:30 to 15:00 and dinner 19:00 to 22:00. Seats 200.
PAN ASIAN RESTAURANT
Serving Asian Fusion cuisine, Umami offers dishes inspired by the best flavours of Asia with warm and attentive service from Dinarobin.
• Open for dinner 6 days a week from 1900 – 2200. Seats 70
Dinarobin's Italian restaurant offers Tuscan influenced dishes on a daily Chef's Menu. The restaurant is bordered on one side by the pool and the other by cool reflecting ponds
• Open 6 days a week for dinner, by reservation, between 19:00 and 22:00. Seats 60.
Situated right on the beach, La Plage offers feet in the sand light lunches and drinks under thatched roofs.
• Open daily for lunch from 12:30 to 17:00. Open for dinner (seasonal) on the beach twice a week. Seats 60.
Le Mahogany Bar & Terrace
COSY & CHARMING BAR OVERLOOKING THE BEACH AND POOL.
Open between 10:00 and 01:00.
Martello Lounge - The Club at Dinarobin
This is an exclusive lounge for guests of the Club Suites, Zen Suites and the Villas. Open from 08:00 to 20:00.
BEACH KIOSK & BAR
A rustic beach bar overlooking the lagoon at Crescent 6 serves refreshing drinks with funky furniture. It's the perfect spot for cocktails at sundown.
• Open from 09:30 until sunset.
Further choice at Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
Along with the great restaurants at Dinarobin, you can also dine along the beach at the Paradis restaurants
• Le Brabant - superb buffets around the pool
• Blue Marlin - seafood at its very best
• La Palma - intimate Italian
• La Ravanne - dine under the stars
The Club at Dinarobin
The Club at Dinarobin is offered free to those guests who upgrade to any of the Club Suites, Zen Suites or Villas. Club guests have access to Le Martello lounge and the exclusive services of The Club from Le Mahogany Bar. With a stylish décor and additional benefits, The Club at Dinarobin is steeped in a colonial atmosphere and offers a heightened experience for guests.
Benefits of the Club include:
- The services of a Club Concierge who's on hand to book everything from spa treatments to a special evening in one of the restaurants
- Priority for early check-in and late check-out (depending on availability)
- Complimentary open faced sandwiches and canapes between 12:30 and 14:00
- Selected alcoholic and soft drinks plus tea, coffee and snacks between 08:00 and 20:00
- Pre-dinner cocktails and canapes from 18:30 - 20:00
- A selection of drinks at Le Mahogany Bar from 18:30 - 20:00
- Newspapers and free internet access
- Martello lounge open from 08:00 - 20:00 each day
Leave behind all your worries and stress and step into a world of sheer beauty and pure relaxation at Spa Beachcomber. Nestled in lush vegetation at the foot of the majestic Le Morne Mountain, Dinarobin's spa captures the serenity of Eastern cultures and soothing essential oils. Delight your senses with a beachside massage as the soothing ocean sounds act as your backdrop or unwind by the large relaxation pool.
- 11 massage rooms
- 2 saunas
- 2 hammams
- Heated swimming pool
- Hairdresser and beauty parlour
- Fitness room dedicated to personal training with adjoining hammam and sauna
- Yoga in the meditation area
- Energetic coaching: Hatha Yoga/Qi-Gong/5 Tibetans
- Free consultation services
Unforgettable is the best way to describe a round of golf at the excellent 18-hole Paradis Golf Course where else would you get the unique opportunity to hit over the Indian Ocean? Enjoy two weekly group lessons and a friendly weekly competition for the perfect chance to meet follow golfers.
3 golf courses to enjoy
Paradis Golf Course is affiliated with a further 2 excellent 18-hole golf courses which are both just 20 minutes from Dinarobin - Heritage Golf Club (20 minutes drive south) and Tamarina Golf Estate (20 minutes north). At both courses guests will enjoy discounted green fees, VIP status and preferred tee times. All three courses offer an excellent challenge to the low and high handicap golfer.
- Paradis Golf Course: David Dutton design 5924m par 72 - Paradis Yardage Book
- Heritage Golf Club: Peter Matkovitch design 6498m par 72
- Tamarina Golf Estate: Rodney Wright design 6780m par 72
Land and Water Sports
Looking to get active on your holiday to Dinarobin? Boost your health with a plethora of activities from bocciball to water-skiing and the largest sports academy in the Indian Ocean. And we can guarantee you the very best in terms of expert tuition and guidance.
Due to regulations in Mauritius, it is no longer permitted to water-ski off the jetty at the Dinarobin. Guests staying at the Dinarobin will now be able to water-ski at the Paradis which will now be operated off a pontoon out at sea (accessed by boat.)
All other facilities are available to guests staying at either resort.
Perfect for families who seek spacious yet luxurious accommodation during their stay, Dinarobin has a great selection of family suites with rooms designed especially for children. But really you want to stay at one of the Dinarobin villas with extra privacy you'll be spoilt with your own valet and private pool, your little ones will love it as they can really let loose and room free. Those staying with babies, don't you fret your every need is attended to with an extensive range of complimentary in room facilities including baby care products and special amenities. After your little ones have enjoyed exploring the beach, the five garden pools just a few steps away from the suites, provide the perfect tropical heaven for both parents and children.
When your keen for a little time just the two of you, arrange for a caring baby sitter to step in or drop your kids off at the secure and fun packed kids club.You can relax safe in the knowledge that the friendly and well-trained staff will attend to your kids needs. Your little ones will enjoy making new friends as they overlook the stunning island views from the safety of a cosy Wendy house, be exposed to a fun-packed programme of activities designed to promote creativity and discovery. So, while you enjoy privileged access to the Paradis golf course and treat your taste buds to tantalising cuisine, your kids will be baking cakes, embarking on an underwater snorkelling adventure or enrolling at the kitesurf school.
Family friendly facilities:
- Bottle steamer and sterilizer.
- Baby bathtub, changing table and chamber pot.
- Baby monitor, stroller and seater with nappies and baby care products including shampoo, body lotion and soap.
- Complimentary kids club for ages 3-12 with a fun packed activity schedule.
- Complimentary land and water based sports.
- Enjoy early dinners as a family with kid friendly meals at the hotels restaurants and gourmet puree prepared.
- Stay in one of the luxurious Dinarobin villas with four spacious bedrooms and a private pool.
- Babysitting service available at a small extra charge.
Weddings & Honeymoons
Dinarobin offers two fantastic wedding packages, The Beachcomber Package and the Luxury Beachcomber Package. Each package includes all the necessary legal fees and a dedicated wedding planner at Dinarobin who will cater for all your wedding requirements.
The Beachcomber Package
- Includes cost of all legal procedures, fees and documentation
- Civil Status charges in Port Louis including the cost of transfers from your resort to the Civil Status office
- Registrar's fees
- Dedicated wedding planner in Mauritius and a wedding team in the UK
- Choice of wedding locations at chosen resort
- Wedding cake for 10 people
- Bridal bouquet and groom's button hole
- Celebration breakfast in bed
- Separate room for the groom to change in (subject to availability)
Cost | £740
The Beachcomber Luxury Package
The Beachcomber Luxury Package includes everything that the Beachcomber Package offers but also includes these extra treats:
- Bride's spa treatment including a luxury manicure, pedicure and massage
- Groom's spa treatment including a body polish and massage
- Hair and make-up for the bride including a trial session
- One bottle of champagne and canapés for the bride and groom after the ceremony
- A special four course wedding dinner in a private location
- Romantic set-up in room
- A gift from the hotel
Cost | £1,265
Holiday Name : Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa